Friday, February 23, 2007

Narnia Personality

Just took the Narnia Personality test and found that my Narnian alter ego is a little girl!



Yes, i'm Jill Pole. Coincidentally that's the book we're reading now! Here's the rest of the comparison, for those who know these characters:

SCORES /500
331 Jill
331 Shasta
330 Rilian
323 Puddleglum
321 Mrs Beaver
321 Susan
319 Lucy
314 Tirian
313 Eustace
309 Caspian
307 Tumnus
301 Bree
299 Puzzle
295 Mr Beaver
294 Trumpkin
293 Peter
291 Edmund
276 Aslan
273 Jewel
237 Reepicheep
228 Jadis

Also, while we're at it... i've just learned that if i were a cooke, i would be Chocolate Chip!

You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie

Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!


(I married a fortune cookie.)


Thanks to Beth for the fun links. :)

6 comments:

spocktongue said...

Mrs. Beaver

Fortune Cookie

What do you think?

Mari Bébête said...

I think i would be interested to know if there are results besides choc. chip and fortune cookie. So far, it's Beth & me choc. chip, Spocktongue & Petite fortune cookie. Is there a peanut butter, oatmeal, snickerdoodle, no-bake, or Thin Mint out there? What is a no-bake personality like?

These are the deep things that i think about. :)

petite américaine said...

"no-bake personality" *snicker* That would be funny!!

Mr. Spaugh: Mari said he was a Mrs. Beaver the next time he tried it...what in the world do you think that says about us?! This is a bit wierd, doncha think?

spocktongue said...

What is says about us? Is says that mari and I are both complete and total studs. I mean, let's face it, being a girl beaver is by far the top of the chain of personalities a guy could ever hope to acheive.

I do really like your question, though, mari. Although, I'm partial to thin mints....maybe I should find a thin mint and marry her. That would be....scrumptious.

Mari Bébête said...

Fabulous idea! We'll keep an eye out for those lady Thin Mints then.

Beth Anne said...

not at all, mari. my pleasure. you guys have certainly made it worth my while with your banter - lol!